The Dyson Mixte 8-speed electric bike is built to the same high specifications as the Hard Tail Evo - however with its lower top tube, smaller frame and slightly elevated handlebars - this e-bike is perfect for riders under 5 foot 5" (175cm-ish).
The Mixte's design retains the 'easy mount and dismount' of a traditional step through frame...definitely one of the best value and quality unisex electric bikes Australia has to offer!...
- Battery: 11Ah (400Wh) or optional 15Ah (540Wh extra cost) 36-Volt Lithium-ion, Frame mounted lockable weight 3.4kgs 11Ah
- Range: Approximately 40-80+km on the 11Ah or 60-100+km with optional 15Ah battery, ride for 5+ hours in assist level 1
- Charger: 2-amp C-tick approved, charge time approx. 6-8 hours from full battery discharge
- Motor: 250 Watt continuous power, DC brushless geared rear hub
- Assist Function: Pedal Assist
- Display: Back lit LCD with 7 levels of assist (0 no assist and 6 PAS levels), power meter, battery charge indicator, trip functions
- Gears: 8 speed Shimano Altus with Shimano cassette 12-32T, Single 46T Front Chain wheel
- Wheels: Weimann Dyno E40 27.5” (650B) Alloy rims with angled spoke holes and fitted with Pillar Stainless steel spokes to greatly reduce the risk of spoke breakage.
- Tyres: Kenda 2.1 Tyres with 'Slime' sealant for increased puncture protection, front quick release
- Cadence Sensor: Enclosed type
- Seat: Comfort seat, alloy adjustable 31.6mm x 350mm seat post with quick release clamp
- Handlebars and Stem: Alloy 660mm riser swept, 70mm stem
- Front forks: Suntour XCT
- Weight: 24.9 kgs including 11Ah battery (3.4kgs)
- Cage mount: Studs to mount fabric brand drink bottles near handlebars and mount on seat tube
- Pedals: VP Platform
- Brakes: Tektro - 180mm disc rotor, hydraulic operated with alloy levers featuring integrated power cut outs
- Kick stand: Heavy duty centre mount.