Most Tern products are supplied by order. Please check with Riding for Life for availability
Enormously Useful. Surprisingly Smaller.
The HSD is mighty but mini: It’s easy to handle, easy to share, extremely comfortable to ride, carries a whole lot of cargo—and all of this in a compact design that’s shorter than a standard bicycle.
- Bosch® Active Line Plus motor with Purion display
- 400 Wh battery for a range of up to 110 km (69 mi)
- Custom Suntour suspension fork
- Shimano® Nexus 8 internal-gear hub
- Magura® MT4 hydraulic disc brakes
- Gates Carbon Drive® CDX belt
- Abus® keyed-alike frame lock
- Fits riders from 150 to 195 cm (4’11” – 6’5”)
- Fits one Thule® Yepp Maxi, Yepp Nexxt Maxi, or Bobike® GO Maxi child seat—no adapters needed